Check Samsung Galaxy Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Samsung Galaxy M Series

Samsung Galaxy M10
2GB/16GB: Rs. 7990
3GB/32GB: Rs. 8990

Samsung Galaxy M20
3GB/32GB: Rs. 10990
4GB/64GB: Rs. 12990

Exclusive: Samsung 'Galaxy M' phones incoming, storage options revealed - SamMobile

First, let us point out that we do not know the actual names of these devices. Their model numbers – SM-M205F and SM-M305F – and the report from earlier today do offer a hint, though: Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30. Samsung apparently has more such devices in the works, and these double-digit product names are expected to be used for the Galaxy A series as well. However, it’s also possible the model numbers would be different from the phone names, and we will have to wait for more information on these M series phones to build a clearer picture.

Last edited:
Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals | Article [AMP] | Reuters

The three new M-series phones, which Samsung plans to sell only through its website and Amazon.com's (AMZN.O) Indian operation, will help the company to double online sales, the head of Samsung's Indian mobile business told Reuters.
"The M series has been built around and incepted around Indian millennial consumers," Asim Warsi said, adding that the phones will be rolled out globally after the Indian launch at the end of January.

Their On Series and J Series was also for India only.

should i wait? i have to buy a phone for my dad. budget is less than 15k. i was thinking Zenfone max pro m2 but then Redmi note 7 got launched with lucrative specs and price but no indian release date in sight and now samsungs budget series is about to be launched.
confused af

i would get the m-series if it has mst and a vfm processor. other than that, i would stick to the chinese. for around 15, i would still go for Mi A2? @Nishant

Last edited:
Here are the confirmed Galaxy M20 (SM-M205F) specs - SamMobile

5,000 mAh battery
fast charging
USB Type-C port
6.3-inch LCD display
2340×1080 pixels
13-megapixel (f/1.9 aperture)
5-megapixel (f/2.2 aperture)
32GB/64GB (and a microSD slot)
Exynos 7885
3GB of RAM