• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,540

IBF

Shitposter
Check Nighthawk Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Source

Introducing the Nighthawk AX12 AX6000 12-Stream WiFi Router by Netgear. Powered by the industry's latest 802.11ax standards, the Nighthawk AX12 is ready for the future of WiFi.

The Nighthawk AX6000 12-Stream WiFi Router increases data capacity and average throughput by four times compared to AC WiFi with AX technologies such as OFDMA and 1024-QAM. A 2.2Ghz quad-core processor handles data intensive applications for better 4K/8K UHD video streaming, VR gaming, and much more.

Eight high-performance antennas unfold on the Nighthawk AX12 AX6000 12-Stream WiFi Router for maximized range and reliable coverage. And as the first home router with a 5G/2.5G/1G Ethernet LAN port, your smart home will be ready for the future of multi-gig so you can connect your wired devices with uninterrupted high speed connectivity.

RAX120 | WiFi Routers | Networking | Home | NETGEAR

Haha, I just laugh when I see such costly Routers. We don't have that high speed internet even.

I can get 1gbps from Spectra for around 1500 per month. Their own hardware does not support more than 300mbps on wireless.

what would i do with it? 50mbps is more than enough. i am only on the 100mbps plan because under the binge pricing, 100mbps costs me around 900 rupees per month. a friend who lives nearby took their 1gbps plan. router does not support more than 300mbps on wireless. he is planning to switch back to excitel once his plan expires.

1Gbps on WiFi? People have some Godly Level Expectations (unrealistic).

300mbps is 30% of 1gbps and this is theoretical speeds of the wireless router hardware. plus it did not help that the spectra sales person promised that the end user would get 1gbps on the router. conveniently forgot to mention that it would only be on ethernet and of course gigabit capable hardware and of course on very limited number of web services that are even capable of delivering 1gbps to a single user.

yes, it is common knowledge amongst people who understand router terminology. but not regular folks whose primary computing device is a laptop or a budget smartphone.

but a company advertising gigabit internet plans not even providing a router capable of delivering even 50% speeds on wireless is basically fooling their customers.

Haha. After my experience with Excitel, I don't think this is what fooling is. 😛

Secondly, It's that customer is noob enough to understand WiFi can't have such high speed. He needs to use Ethernet.

You can't poop on your bed, you have to look for a pot.

I rest my case.