• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,658

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Now since... so many new sify clients hve been made... i wanted to ask one thing. If we can force the MAC address thru these apps.... cant we "force" the IP address also thru these apps w/o actually changing our own??

I need to change my IP address for "sumtin" n its really annoying going in2 network conections... properties... blah blah!

If it cant b implemented in any of the clients.... or is there a tool... small tool... which lets u change the IP of an NIC eassily w/o going in2 network conections.

sum1 told me that i shud use this command n modify it n save it in a bat file for different IPs.
Code:
netsh interface ip set address name="Lan Connection Name" source=static addr=10.*.*.* mask=255.255.255.0 gateway=10.*.*.*
Though it did change the ip instantly the first time... but after that i cudnt change it baq to my ip thru this command.

Also... is there any registry entry which cud b edited so that the IP of the NIC can b directly changed frm the registry.

Hope im posting in the rite section.

Waiting for replis guys... specially frm the developers of the alternative clients we use.

hmm....i think u need to delete the ip address and then set another.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documen...tsh_int_ip.mspx

in anycase, if you are on 2k/XP, you can set multiple ip addresses to your network card.

thx suraj... but the link goes to the netsh command which as i had earlier stated doesnt work for me everytime.btw cancer.... how to do this thing with a proxy server... since i use my friends acount at nite... i need to change my ip but i don wanna do this everytime cuz in the morning i hve to change it baq again.

haven't you tried assigning multpile ip?

Originally posted by uthfull@Aug 18 2005, 01:20 PM
btw cancer.... how to do this thing with a proxy server... since i use my friends acount at nite... i need to change my ip but i don wanna do this everytime cuz in the morning i hve to change it baq again.
[snapback]22004[/snapback]
[/quote]

I am not sure if this is wot u r asking but here it is...

With proxy server u can hide your IP on the net. Which means while u r posting on a forum, sending a email, chatting with someone and whatnot, your real IP will not be revealed. Follow the steps to do the same

1. Go to http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html and Copy any IP with high anonymity along with its port number.

2. Open Internet explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Connections Tab > Lan Settings > Check the box which says "Use a Proxy Server for your LAN......"

3. Paste the IP in the Address field and Port in the Port field

4. OK

5. Apply

6. OK

Now to verify if your proxy server is working or not Go to
http://www.whatismyipaddress.com/ and check your IP, if you are unble to open any sites, then your proxy server is dead. In that case choose another proxy from http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html

Hope that was useful.

thx neway.... i know how to use proxies... what i m askin is that My frnd has an unlmt 128k pack n i hve a 64k pack. Now my frnd has switched over to reliance. So he has given me access to his account. Now every nite.. when I wish to login to his account... i have to change my IP address (the local lan ip of my NIC) to his. MAC address i can force with any dialer. But it is very annoying to go n configure TCP/IP settings of the NIC n change the IP address bcoz in the morning his account doesnt work and I have to change the IP back to mine. So what I was asking is that is there any way to force the IP address through a dialer or sumtin. Like its the dialer which is passing the info about the system to the sify server. So if it can make the sify server believe any MAC we put in... cant it also force any IP address we wish to??Or if this can't be done... is there any tool.. any small app which can just let me change the IP of my NIC without actually open network connections=>properties=>tcp/ip and then changing the IP.If there isnt... cud you code sumtin lik this 😉 ....Lik an IP address forcer so that I need not change my NIC's IP every nite. I can just put the desired IP to b forced in the dialer(lik we put MAC addresses in easy sify or supersify) and it can pass on the info to the server. In this way... the NIC of my IP will not change and I could login to two ids simultaeneously which is what I want !!Don't know if its possible or not... but still asking. If an IP forcer is not possible... is it possible for you to find me or code me an app which will let me change my IP by selecting my NIC from a drop down box and then putting the IP i want below in some textboxes so that changing IP of the NIC becomes easier. Although there is actually no need for such an app... but I personally find it irritating to open all those silly windows to change 1 single IP.But i really need that IP forcer... if sum1 cud make it.... find it.... or if the developers of the alternative clients cud add this feature in their clients.. or if its not possible to hell with it cuz i cant write nemore................ i dont even remember wat ive written above!! 😛

You need mobile net switch www.mobilenetswitch.com .. u can change ip by click of a button .. trial version works for 30 days till ur freids acc expire 😛 Can get working version on torrent

its workin nice. though im still not able to run two ids simultaeneously but still. it changes ip instantly without that stupid delay. i can log in both accounts and change back n forth b/w the two ips. both accounts keep runnin on the respective ips.This is fine thxbut still ... im a lil greedy.... cud sum1 make or create the forcer im askin for... or just tell me if it exists or if its possible or not. i want to use both the connections simultaeneously lik many other users

thats true.iam still using easysify v1 only.no ip and mac bonding.so if u find some account which is not properly logged off.u can scr*w that account.

actually that mobile net switch suggested POWER has mac id forcing as far as i think coz i havent tried it.When u cr8 profile in mobile net switch goto advanced in the network section u will find which id to use with which profile.I think it be of some help.If it works tell me 🙄