Please suggest an Android led TV for around 12000

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,074
sale ends in one hour from what i remember!

Upvote 0
I have checked Vu, Kodak, Kevin, Noble Skiodo, Thomson, TCL etc. iFFalcon Smart Android TV seems good on features and budget but is unavailable at my location. Any good among these?

Upvote 0
The panels on VU TVs are not very good. Mine developed a patch after one and a half year. They replaced the TV since I had bought an extended warranty. The replaced TV is working fine though. Even Sushubh's TV had issues and was replaced once or twice. TCL seems to be good as per reviews. No idea about others.

Upvote 0
I don't think you would get any real Android LED LCD TVs in that price range. Just get a regular LED LCD TV and FireTV Stick/Chromecast. I would divide tv brands into premium and non-premium ones. Sony,Samsung,LG,Panasonic and likes in premium segment and Xiaomi, BPL and likes in non-premium segment. You get what you pay for. If you want absolute peace of mind buy the premium ones. Otherwise get the budget ones which would last max 2-3 years.

Upvote 0
if i were to buy today, i would probably get the mi one. second choice would be Blaupunkt. in the end, it is a game of chance. while the warranty is active, you can keep on getting replacements. after that it is all on your luck. (same case with premium panels tbh).

(in any case, take a link from me when you decide 😛 unless of course, you are going to use a friend's)

Upvote 0