• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,878
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
First of all... can someone give me a link to their tariffs... I hear they have a 1mbps UL plan at rs 2999 per month? Secondly... they have been placing ads all around my colony... Are they actually launching in South Delhi? Lastly... how reliable are they? How good is their uptime and speeds? ThanksCrazysah

So... anyone?

I think there are not many Reliance users on the forum. 😗I have no personal experience with Reliance, but a friend of mine is using Broadnet+Landline. He got it in Nov. Initially he used to complain of some problems regarding speeds (He says his net is slow...though i have not seen his actual speeds nor does he know how to check it!!). But for the last one month the connection seems to have stabilized. Their cc for Broadnet is not competent technically.

Can I have a link to thier website with the tarrifs and for where all they have launched?

I am a reliance wimax user in Mumbai. I had some problems with getting ipaddress for the first couple of days, but after that I had no problems at all.

Can I have a link to thier website with the tarrifs and for where all they have launched?

You can see the tariffs at :: Welcome to Reliance Broadband ::

They charge Rs.500 for installation. Modem/Routers if needed are given for use. Its good if you contact Reliance to get any new plans/regional promotion offers.

2 questions... 1. Have they launched in New Delhi?2. Is the flat free plan an UL plan?

well, we've recently moved our office from Okhla to Noida, and opted for a 2 mbps lease line from Reliance...earlier we had a 1 mbps lease line from Airtel...now the day when this submarine cable cut thing happened, since then Reliance is down...but on the other hand our backup 1 mbps ADSL connection (Airtel) is working fine...now i don't know who actually is better or worse, but i'm not getting service from Reliance as promised...when everybody is back to normal, Reliance is still down...

Well there cable cut was the hardest hit thats why Reliance is still down.

Status
Not open for further replies.