Where to buy Logitech Mk320/ MK330

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,020
D

Deleted member 13033

Hi could any one assist as I want to buy this keyboard for long time but it's only available at Amazon.com, any cheap shipping from US option ? Or any other suggestions ?.
Thanks

😕 why not just buy a good mechanical keyboard instead?

anyhow. the only options i have used are ibhejo and ishopinternational.
both are quite expensive now with high custom duty.
get a quote from both. compare price with amazon.com shipping. check which is the cheapest. decide if it is worth it.

I am getting it around 3.5k including shipping from eBay, koriea. It has both eng and korien key though.
One seller from Israel I had baught for 3k last month, cancelled the order after one month wait yesterday on eBay and he had 98% plus positive feedback.

At amazon.com it's about 6k to ship it here. But Amazon is no longer directly shipping it from 3rd party seller and it's more expensive now.

I will see if korien seller from eBay is ready to ship.

I don't like wires much, this keeps it neat and clean

So they also stock mechanical keyboards? ?

No idea. But, whenever I want to purchase Logitech products, I'd choose them as first. Some manufacturers don't accept warranty claims when we don't buy from authorized resellers.

MK 345 is available in India for Rs 1899 on Amazon india. Theitdepot is it reliable? I am getting, server IP address could not be found ?

i don't know why Logitech has stopped it in India, UK and US both have it in ample stock !

anyone has experience on mk320/330, if we compere it with MK 345 or MK520 ?

as i might just settle for either MK 345 or 520, personally i like compact mouse like a mk 215 found on MK 320/330 series.

MK 345 is available in India for Rs 1899 on Amazon india.

I didn't know that. Yes, usually, the prices from theitdepot are high, but not as high as some sellers who import from US.

india. Theitdepot is it reliable? I am getting, server IP address could not be found ?

It is reliable. It may be down at that time. It has physical shop/s like primeabgb, but not as large as primeabgb.

My parcel is coming from Amazon.com, via 3rd party carrier MYus.com. Both have already charged my card. Now MYUS Delhivery to ship to me.
Now problem is I have already paid 4k ( 2k amazon and 2k MY US) for a keybaord and mouse combo, why is Delhivery asking another 2k ? There is not suppose to be any custom etc. on item costing $25buks.

Delhivery customer care is hopeless, they just have one no. and keeps getting busy since last 4hrs. On FB they responded matter escalated but no one has called. MYUS is also junk kept parcel with themselves for over a month to meet their weight requirement and is not helping in this matter either.

There is not suppose to be any custom etc. on item costing $25buks.

Not necessarily. It all depends upon your luck. I know people who have been charged customs which is more than the cost of the product.

But upto Rs 50k no custom was to get charged in India for electronic goods a simple Google serach gives that result ? I was getting for 4.5k on eBay.com including customs, but I decided to go with Amazon
Delhivery guy just came asking me to pay custom, now asking to wait till tomorrow.

That rule was withdrawn long ago.

This is the new rule which was doing rounds few months ago.

82Niw42.png

They charge random percentage as customs so don't bother with these charts. You will have to pay what they charge you. Delhivery should provide you a payment receipt from the Customs department.