Reliance Jio has acquired majority stake in Hathway Cable & Datacom and DEN Networks

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2008
If they cut the wires of Airtel repeatedly, Airtel will take the camera footages and proceed from there.
How will they take footage???

I don't see cameras around Airtel telephone cable outside my house.

ajgamer

Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
How will they take footage???

I don't see cameras around Airtel telephone cable outside my house.
In our area, if that happens. The customer would come forward (if Airtel asks them) and give the footage itself. It's quite common in okayish-to-posh areas of Delhi to have camera's installed on their premises which covers the wiring and sometimes the Blue Box of Airtel.

90% of them uses the Airtel for Landline.

P.S.: Answer me, How many times your Airtel Wire is cut by the LCO and not because of the Natural Cause (Wind/Rain)?

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2008
Well... never used Airtel broadband but my brother had Airtel...

Before Excitel/ TriplePlay had MTNL.... Never faced cable cutting with any provider except for natural causes...

Sai

Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
The cable cutting is done by LCOs only. Basically, these people usually have some sort of rivalry over the boundaries of each other's territory. So they do petty fights. None would intentionally cut cables of biggies like Airtel, Tata since these people take it very seriously. Accidental cuttings do happen while digging the trench for water pipes, drainage etc.

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2008
While paying my monthly subscription to my cablewallah today... asked him what is new....

He also has Hathway.... told me Jio is coming up with a plan @1000/-... which includes 50Mbps unltd + 1 set top box + unltd voice calling. Add on STB can be availed @599.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
lol. seems unlikely. but should be great for the consumer if they manage to deliver broadband, landline and television for 1000 bucks per month.

anubhav11

Regular
Regulars
Apr 29, 2010
kullu
Next on their list are fastway, ortel ncn etc as per et. I hope they atleast soon buyout fastway so that i can have better internet at my place.