BSNL FTTH Initial Charges?

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrisM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,228
@mayank yadav Bro please tell me step by step procedure to get BSNL FTTH. What are the charges? LCO told I need to pay for the Fiber line where long it is. 10 homes away 🙁 How to get BSNL. Minimum FTTH plan is 491?

Exactly! what i was going to ask, BSNL did offered me a full free setup(about the optic cable and installation). I'll try to contact LOC today for further details and see what they say.

In my case, i live in a gated society which has 1300 flats. So BSNL approached the RWA to install fiber to all the houses. So they laid down their fiber cable to all the flats and they linked the society's intercom and CCTV on their network setup. No installation charge and monthly rental was charged to the residents only the basic broadband bill is charged+gst. So won't be able to advise you on installation charges. But i am sure there are people on this forum who have installed it via the normal process so they might be able to guide you. I would also suggest you to tweet them regarding the installation charges in your area, i am sure they will respond.

Last edited:
Help me please, what should I do? I can't pay 5000 for the cable, if it breaks then also they will ask me for money. Help please..