A weird problem with BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter supukabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,727
the low snr margin is the culprit here. and also other issues with the line. its very hard to get a perfect line with no errors.i also noticed voltage fluctuation too results in this errors piling up.like u i too had errors only only downstream section.

By the By, supu,
How is your connection. Please check to have no disturbance while using phone and internet modem.
Main lilne , one way rosette box, then rj11 to the splitter line jack. connect phone jack to the phone in the splitter and modem jack to the modem. There will be no problem of disconnection unless there is line problem.
As the splitter correctly gives filter to phone and modem, there will be no problem in the connection/
if you have noise, in your phone, then there is a problem in line. Please check the connection. Modem to modem, and phone to phone.If you connect modem jack to phone and vice versa, you would not get internet at all. I have experienced this mistaken connection.

First of all hello to all of you.

I am using bsnl broadband for two years and now I am facing a very weird problem, my broadband disconnects automatically while running but the problem is that I used to get very good line parameters but recently they have got deteriorated to a far extent, whenever it got disconnected after it again reconnects the parameters reduces, moreover I can get those good line parameters by picking up my phone receiver but here is the main problem whenever I pick my phone after this the broadband first disconnects also I can hear a lot of noise in my phone but after few second the noise goes away and eventually I am back to normal with good line parameters.

I have tried all sorts of thing to make sure that I have not any kind of equipment fault connected ADSL D-Link 2730u router directly to the LJU but still there is no improvement also I did complaint to the cc and some people came they said its splitter fault so I bought a new splitter but the issue still persist. In a day I have to pick my phone for 5-6 time to use the internet.

Also one more thing when this happens and after the noise goes away if I dial 1500 the regional language options to make complain does not come it only says press 1 for hindi and 2 for english the third options of regional language doesn't come.

So if you can understand the problem please help me to get out of this also I am attaching my line parameters.

foBazLS.png

Doo01Uc.png

These above two I am getting now everytime after the broadband disconnects and reconnects again.

P0r8GVk.png

This is what I was used to get and now I get this by picking up my phone and after the noise goes away but this not stable now every now and then disconnects.
i also have same problem, do you found how to fix it