About FTTH, new user

LCO installation 2000rs. They will give fiber and ONT which they will get from BSNL after your connection order is processed. You have to pay monthly rental on that. Do not give more than 2000rs for the connection. When BSNL does the installation it charges 500rs in first bill along with other charges.

What will be the monthy charge?, i mean about the tax and others not the bplan.

Currently using bsnl bb 675 plan. I need to pay extra 100 rs for the tax and rent of landphone.

Can I use Alcatel Lucent I-240G-D ONT Modem with BSNL FTTH?

My friend who used for Airtel FTTH disconnected his service and want to give away.

So, after a month and so...yesterday LOC came with the cable and connect to near juntion point which is about 80 m as i said. The total cost was around 2500 rs ( 1800 rs for ONT ) + charge. ONT hasn't arrived, will forward to update this topic when the connection is live.

So, after a month and so...yesterday LOC came with the cable and connect to near juntion point which is about 80 m as i said. The total cost was around 2500 rs ( 1800 rs for ONT ) + charge. ONT hasn't arrived, will forward to update this topic when the connection is live.

You got your connection? After a long long 1.5 month followup today I paid 1277 advance for Fibro Combo ULD 1277.

He told bill will come for 1277 + 500 for ONT Security and 500 for Voice. He asked 600 extra for Telephone device. Anyone else paid extra for a device?

I hope he will deposit advance in the office lol

Any inputs?

@Aswin I am afraid of their after sales support. It took a lot of waiting in just applying for the connection(only documentation) Anyone can share their feedback on the same?

M
You got your connection? After a long long 1.5 month followup today I paid 1277 advance for Fibro Combo ULD 1277.

He told bill will come for 1277 + 500 for ONT Security and 500 for Voice. He asked 600 extra for Telephone device. Anyone else paid extra for a device?

I hope he will deposit advance in the office lol

Any inputs?

Sadly, they failed to connect FTTH to their server since they told me that their Hyderabad server which had gone offline for 2 days and that server carries online payment and services(they need to do it manually from HQ). And before 2 hrs, my adsl connection has been disconnected. I think they are working, LOC is waiting for the final connection.

@ChrisM, Finally BSNL has connected to their server (It is not live yet), but today Cable Operator called me and told that they are going to remove all the FTTH cabling in our area and going to refund because of there is some problem with existing Local Cable Operators. I will explain - So i took the connection from a LOC (call A ) where their station is about 2 km from my home [They provide FTTH soultions to my near city ] and they are the only to provide a FTTH connection in my locality (connection is for a bank, school and a factory.) So the LOC which is in our area came to know it that LOC A is providing FTTH connection for individual user (home use). So they complained about it to BSNL.

@ChrisM , that was an ending. Got everything and issue still occurs. The district head engineer of BSNL will arrive tomorrow and will discuss with LOC(it is not the first time bsnl said and sometimes without a proper coordination with LOC and BSNL things can't be clarifies). So if LOC(the problem one) does , they will establish within 10 daya or if they can and i will go back to ADSL broadband again.