Cloudflare Registrar

Compared to bigrock - I would save about:
132Rs in .com
94Rs in .org
56Rs in .net

Now my only problem is that they want credit card .. which I dont have 🙁

That won't save you much in transaction charges. Dollar payments by local cards have extra fees.

Plus fluctuating dollar value would mean it would change on a daily basis. Sometimes less. Sometimes more.

I calculated with 70Rs/dollar. But yes... I think i will renew with bigrock.

All hoopla goes fail.

it is a pretty good update for businesses who use cloudflare for all their domains. one less third party factor involved in the process.
plus cloudflare makes dns changes incredibly fast. instead of hours, you can change servers within seconds. and it propagates to everyone using 1.1.1.1 pretty much instantly.

checked the few domains that i still own and manage. the ones that i can actually transfer still have around 250 days left in their life. so i guess i would wait for the platform to stabilize a bit.

I transferred one domain ...from bigrock to cloudflare.

they took 5 days.

It seems that Bigrock has misinterpreted (or abusing) the wording of ICANN notification that there is no need of email verification

So now instead of sending email for verifying the transfer. They dont send verification email at all. Instead they FORCE US to wait for 5 days.

I saved about 500Rs in 1 domain and will save 50Rs in another which I will transfer soon.

So good savings

something cool here... cloudflare is doing whois redaction. instead of whois privacy. whole information is redacted instead of proxy information filled.

New WHOIS privacy settings explained - Porkbun Knowledge Base

YwSniax.png