Night Unlimited Starting from 2morrow

• Thread starter Thread starter cisco_tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,982
boohoo, im on vacation, visiting pune where i have home 500 (256kbps) no NU plan here... GRRRRR....cant wait to get back to bangalore to start leeching stuff off NU!BSNL fools should realise I will do 50GB (including uploads) in one month with this NU option on my 512k plan... why dont they just make it 50 GB monthly without the NU hassle... anyways they're charging the same, with no drop in prices... waaaaaaaaah 8-( boohoo

ummm, wait...i DO have NU option... hehe (Home 500 plan) woohoobut i'll try to visit the phone exchange tomorrow to check if I get the NU option automatically or need to fill out some forms... and what needs to be done to make sure downloads are counted during the NU time properly...

hello ppl, Its technically,16 th aug 2005 (02:24) so the computerised time says we can go ahead.. Its official thing.. so ppl dont worry about the date and time. What i suggest is to just go ahead wit hur downloadingenjoy 😀

yes, dont worry about date and time, go ahead with your downloading... then suffer when you get an inflated bill hehe