Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

Ameen

Regulars
Dec 11, 2018
@blueman unlimited 20mbps what's the price?

Ameen

Regulars
Dec 11, 2018
Get it around 30 if you can do that it would fine for 4-5 peopleto stream simultaneously.
Or download a movie at 2 Mbps still have 1 Mbps for streaming.

anonuser7

Regulars
Jan 22, 2013
Nagpur, India
@anonuser7
How about local isp in your areas?
I have checked over mine they do provide 30 mbps up and down with fup for 1000 if you do get such plans it's good anything above 30 is good without fup. 👍
Local ISP is available with 50mbps unlimited at 2100 but is unusable for gaming(500ms+ spikes), I actually really like BSNL for gaming because it has open NAT, it is stable most of the time and has good pings(they have been getting higher past 2 months, in peak hours add 20ms) but its still better than anything here.

Reactions: pothi and Ameen

Ameen

Regulars
Dec 11, 2018
@anonuser7
It depends on the service provide from where the take thier bandwidth and how good the wiring is.. I'm using a local provider with 30mbps the ping I'm getting is around anywhere between 70-180 while playing pubg, haven't tested it out on other pc games since I don't play multiplayer over there.
On speed test it's around 30-50 for servers on india.
And they are using airtel and tata for thier fiber. They are leasing from them.
So if you get service providers with good back end fiber i guess you will be covered 👍

warrior13

Nov 18, 2018
Websites like GSMARENA.com unable to open. I don't know what's wrong with the fiber connection. When I trying to speedtest my fiber connection , its showing LATENCY TEST ERROR . I am checking my speed through ookla. I am unable to open websites like kproxy.com etc. what could be the reason behind it? Do I have to format my PC? Any1 plz help.