Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 108,109
xfZxYAm.png

gnbXSAP.png

7KAg0Vz.png

According to the last image , this site is pretty inaccurate to measure your internet speed, instead i would recommend www.testmy.net

^^ you can also use this link to test http://ovh.net/files/1Gio.dat

use Diff server then Singapore.. 98% of the time the speed test is accurate.. on www.testmy.net you cannot select diff test server lcoation

some other test site
speedtest.googlefiber.net/

Internet Speed test : Test your broadband connection - nPerf - nPerf

BTW Mayank What ONT Modem BSNL gave you ?

you are getting pretty Impressive Speed. But I doubt that everyone on FTTH new Plans are getting such speed.. AS your plan is kind of special..

Anyone with Plan 777 or 1277 care to share their speed test with connection location?

Yeah this plan came before these two plans where introduced. Now even my JTO told me that only 777 and 1277 plans are available for ftth and all other plans have been discontinued.

Damn, so the vendor who can do the installation of FTTH to my home in Pune says my exchange does not have info about 777 or 1277 plans and only some older plans available where the 100 mbps 2000 GB plan cost is 4999 per month! Sux. Closest affordable plan is Rs. 1495 for 40 mbps 160 GB or Rs. 1999 for 40 mbps 500 GB.

I guess these plans are valid for all circles, it's better that you tweet to bsnl from your circle , they will hopefully help you out.

Today suppose to be the last day for these Promo Plans to expire. Mayb BSNL may extend the Plans for longer.. I already had Made order for Plan 1277 on 5th Aug. But they told me it will take 15 days to get the connection as they are making my place feasible.