S.O.S to all MTNL users

Amitoj Duggal

[OP]
Jul 17, 2005
helloWe need help from all MTNL broadband users please tell us a way how to use the time from 2 am to 8 am.you might have been using night time also.We want to make full use of available opportunitiesAmitoj

Amitoj Duggal

[OP]
Jul 17, 2005
i know this is BSNL forum,but there were also MTNL users posting their suggestions in this forum.Come on someone help us

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
what does managing downloads mean?... jus schedule task it if ur talkin abt how to start it at 2...

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
keep the comp on...schedule ur download and sleep -_-

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu

Aug 11, 2005
Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 13 2005, 01:17 AM
ya actually... its that simple.... although i wake up every 1 hr to see the progress... iv not got proper sleep since nu
[snapback]21142[/snapback]
[/quote]

schedule a routher restart around 8 in the morning. i have scheduled at 7:30 to be on the safer side and start download using some good accelerator like flashget or use torrent clients like bitcomet and goto sleep without worry.

Thats it folks!

pupudada

Regulars
Regulars
May 11, 2005
Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 13 2005, 12:17 AM

Watching the Transfer Window has been known to consume time, cause insanity, wreak havoc, inspire hopes & dreams, & cause the user to sit hunched over a computer, BLOODSHOT eyeballs staring at the monitor until the wee hours of the morning! Further, watching it causes a poor diet, flat butt, & ability to avoid going to the bathroom for unbelieveable amounts of time! ;) pupudada!