Hathway High Ping Issue, Please Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 19,837
@Adidam They gave me Technicolor model TC7200.d1l.

CS:GO INDIA Public Group | Facebook

Not sure how a modem can cause a difference when internal Hathway traffic is not showing any issues and its only with non-Hathway bound traffic. The modem does not make any such decisions.

So if its the modem, every destination should show the latency or slowness.

@RSV That's not the reason which is causing whole Delhi facing such issue.

It's because of the backend only. And this issue happens mostly in night. So I am sure, that guy on the FB Group didn't do split test. I have data of morning, noon and night. It's most common issue in night.

Got any solution though? Because many Hathway users are facing this.

@Adidam My ping issue got fixed automatically right now! Previous match in csgo i got 60 ping and the next match i got 12 ping throughout the map. Got this ping after 2 months. Check out if its fixed for u too

@RSV You can only confirm the issue to be resolved if you are checking it daily multiple times. I thought the same few days back myself. But the very next hour, It started happening again. So yeah keep posting here if it's fine today or not... Like I do.

My ping is still higher than normal. Like 20-30ms I'm getting right now. I used to get 8-12ms. And speed is also coming less (by 20-30 mbps less).

How is your speedtest results? (Ignore CSGO since it's not a nice thing to compare your performance, only use Speedtest.net for the comparison and that also multiple speedtest.net servers).

I'm still facing the issue. High ping and slow internet speed. (Like 10-15mbps only). Single Device on Ethernet.

What about you @RSK @Mr_mime

I told you. I was facing the issue yesterday noon and night too.

It is too much random and happens anytime.

Reactions: RSV
This problem is getting worst. Pubg is super high and speeds are very low. Anyone got it fixed?

YouTube videos are also not loading.