Hathway High Ping Issue, Please Help

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
@RSV Which modem do you use and can you share the link of the group?

varkey

Regulars
Jun 11, 2006
Not sure how a modem can cause a difference when internal Hathway traffic is not showing any issues and its only with non-Hathway bound traffic. The modem does not make any such decisions.

So if its the modem, every destination should show the latency or slowness.

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
@RSV That's not the reason which is causing whole Delhi facing such issue.

It's because of the backend only. And this issue happens mostly in night. So I am sure, that guy on the FB Group didn't do split test. I have data of morning, noon and night. It's most common issue in night.

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
Got any solution though? Because many Hathway users are facing this.

RSV

Aug 15, 2018
@Adidam My ping issue got fixed automatically right now! Previous match in csgo i got 60 ping and the next match i got 12 ping throughout the map. Got this ping after 2 months. Check out if its fixed for u too

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
@RSV You can only confirm the issue to be resolved if you are checking it daily multiple times. I thought the same few days back myself. But the very next hour, It started happening again. So yeah keep posting here if it's fine today or not... Like I do.

My ping is still higher than normal. Like 20-30ms I'm getting right now. I used to get 8-12ms. And speed is also coming less (by 20-30 mbps less).

How is your speedtest results? (Ignore CSGO since it's not a nice thing to compare your performance, only use Speedtest.net for the comparison and that also multiple speedtest.net servers).

ajgamer

[OP]
Regulars
Dec 28, 2014
I'm still facing the issue. High ping and slow internet speed. (Like 10-15mbps only). Single Device on Ethernet.

What about you @RSK @Mr_mime