free MMS from airtel to any mobile for a week!

• Thread starter Thread starter 3lok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 21,502

3lok

HI ppl,

AIRTEL is providing free MMS facility for its prepaid customers to any gsm till aug 15 th. And it has not sent this information to all its customers. They have launched this as an independence day offer. But sending the MMS is worse as it takes lot and lot of time to retreive .And after an hour the reply will obviously be "MESSAGE SENDING FAILED".

if they have not sent this news to all the customers, they can deny it later on. so i guess it is as good as of no use information... 🙂

And after an hour the reply will obviously be "MESSAGE SENDING FAILED".[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well if they told everyone then people would use mms instead of sms to communicate till 15 aug 😛

free mms has been available to me ever since i bought an MMS enabled handset..that waz abt 1.5 yrs back..i had even free GPRS till about 10 months back..it even worked abroad 🙂

Airtel if u r asking abt the operator..otherwise i dont remember wat mms service waz called on airtel back then... i just called them up and asked them to activate mms (this waz 1.5 yrs back)..then somebody from airtel called up and gave me all the settings that were to be fed into the phone. MMS has been free since then.GPRS i activated myself..didnt need their support..but they got to know it afterwards and shut it down 🙁

QUOTE(3lok @ Aug 11 2005, 10:01 PM) [snapback]20923[/snapback]
HI ppl,

AIRTEL is providing free MMS facility for its prepaid customers to any gsm till aug 15 th. And it has not sent this information to all its customers. They have launched this as an independence day offer. But sending the MMS is worse as it takes lot and lot of time to retreive .And after an hour the reply will obviously be "MESSAGE SENDING FAILED".
[/b]

It's not free. I just sent an mms and immediately I was charged 6 rs. May be your message is failing that's why you are not charged. Because my message reached instantly.