How to get Airtel Broadband retention plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Catcel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,452
ISP
Airtel
After being an airtel customer for the last 12 years , i fing deserve some sweet discount..

current plan : 150gb for Rs 899

check the new updated plans for your city and switch to something that suits your needs.

and as usual, the way to get in touch with retention department is to apply for disconnection.

Upvote 0
check the new updated plans for your city and switch to something that suits your needs.

and as usual, the way to get in touch with retention department is to apply for disconnection.

How do I apply for disconnection sir ?

Upvote 0
call 121. go through the menus to eventually connect to a human being.
tell him that you are not happy with your plan. and you are considering switching to some other service provider.
at this level they are likely to only offer you official plans. tell them that you want to disconnect.
at that point of time, they would either send you to retention team or tell you to wait for a confirmation call.

in either case... do remember that they might not offer you anything good and might just directly disconnect.
though you should get 2-3 calls to confirm before that happens.

Upvote 0
Regarding your vote, I recommend you stay with airtel. I have had some horrendous experiences with Reliance. They still owe my brother 1000 when they suddenly went bankrupt and turned off reliance broadband. Don't expect anything different from other ambani. They might offer magic speeds but it's all about reliability and customer service which they lack. Airtel has been transparent in their service. Good luck.

Upvote 0
I got my unreliable Airtel connection disconnected recently. Have been trying from past 15 days to make payment. Just does not seem to work. Now they are saying that you have to come to our outlet and make payment. Bunch of losers. This is 2018 and they don't have facility to clear the final bill online. What a joke.

Upvote 0