BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Do other players like TATA,Rel. and Airtel too inject ads ?

MTNL started it. Airtel used to inject their smartbytes page which is also common to BSNL these days. Airtel 3G or 4G was also caught injecting some code on user browsing sessions. Not sure if that's still going on. At this rate, Reliance appears to be the ISP which respects your privacy the most. Also the reason why I cannot file a complaint from my side because I am not using either MTNL or BSNL right now.

If you will use Firefox + adblock plus, the ad they have injected won't display but it will stop page from rendering. So you have to click refresh.

I too got out in time. Though expecting Airtel and Reliance to follow looking at the lack of headlines around this.

Well, That's not an actual ISP, That's website trying to use pop-up ads (Google Adsense also Support that), as far as i know, It can be done using jquery... It's not BSNL which is selling ads.

i can assure you this forum does not have popup ads. yet people get these ads on this forum. but if you use a vps, all ads would disappear because the connection becomes secure and bsnl cannot inject their shit into them.

if you are still confused. people are getting snapdeal's ads on flipkart.com.

i can assure you this forum does not have popup ads. yet people get these ads on this forum. but if you use a vps, all ads would disappear because the connection becomes secure and bsnl cannot inject their shit into them.

if you are still confused. people are getting snapdeal's ads on flipkart.com.
chromania, Do you mean "VPN" or "vps" ? VPS is just a Virtual Server, VPN "CAN" give you popup ads

Isn't this forum Non-SSL? I didn't get you.

PS: Free VPN Services like HSS (HotSpot Shield) or OpenVPN (Public Servers) Give you popup-ads

since you are not reading what i am writing, i am going to excuse myself from this discussion.