BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

They are still offering Amazon prime free? Note that they will start charging 999 per year in your bsnl bill after the first free year, its in the fine print terms and conditions so beware.

I am still getting redirects to mutualvehemence.com from my own website. I was scratching head until i found this thread. I tried searching malicious code in my website, scanning my server, etc for days. If BSNL is intentionally injecting this can i report to consumer forum or cyber crime?
I wasted lot of my productive time searching this malicious code. BSNL is terrible, i will switch ISP.

Hi, Satish, you could add the said website to your router settings in parent control or other menu that is available. If you add this to your router filter, you will get away with the said com in all your devices that is connected wired or wireless.
The website will not load and just close the tab , and you will be directed to the correct website link.
This is a troubleshooter step that is best advised.

Hi, Admin, Do you mean using 1.1.1.1. as dns server. I do not have any website and just a user of internet

Hi, admin, Why i am not getting the replies to my thread thro my email. Normally i get alerted thro email from replies from this site. But of late, i am not getting the replies thro email. Should i do something in your website to get the alert. I have not made any change in my system

NyEFPux.png

this shows watch or unwatch?

Hi, where is the tabs that you have shown. probably my display could not catch the position in the page.
But watched threads show, this thread.
Am i missing something
Please see the picture in link
email

Last edited:
i have sent you a test mail. if it reaches you... emails are working fine from this end 🤔

if you are still not getting mails from this thread...
press the unwatch button. press it again and select email.
if email is not selected by default, change the setting in your profile.

Automatically watch content you create…
and receive email notifications
Automatically watch content you interact with…
and receive email notifications

Preferences | India Broadband Forum