Amazon India is now offering cashback for No-Rush Delivery on Prime

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,152
Haha ok.... my eyes thought left and right parts of image are actually two different images.

So first I clicked on left side and it opened the image.
Then I clicked on right side and it opened the image (which obviously would be same image)

I got confused thinking that both images are same!! 😛

Also two different price 199 and 349 made me think that one image would be related to 199 and other related to 349

199 just does not appear during the ordering process. kind of insane.

well it made sense when you were ordering stuff that you didn't really need immediately. like aa/aaa batteries for storage.
but if they mark a product as next day and do not deliver it next day... getting refund for that late delivery makes more sense.
i am quite sure that Amazon must have fucked up at least 20 deliveries since i got on prime. i could have made 1000 bucks from this alone!

20 pickup locations near you Get ₹15 cashback on prepaid orders to a pickup store near you

neh.

I have a pickup location very close to my home.

I dont have prime but shipping charges were less by 15Rs.. so i picked that option.

Funny thing is that the courier person told me that next time just give me a call and I will deliver it at your home!

hehe. i probably should check my nearest pickup points. if there is one in the local market where i go like 5 times every day.

nope.

Qny79fS.png