Airtel Broadband is now offering Unlimited bandwidth (3333 GB) plans in multiple cities

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 21,988
i really hate how they have placed unlimited calls in the first row below the price. that's where people are going to expect the data limits. not call limits. such an asshole company.
The 399 plan has Unlimited GB but the real question is at what actual speed?
I used to get barely 15-20mbps for 'upto 40mbps' plan. I hate such unethical means. At least try to give me 90% of the claimed speed if not, then charge me upto what speed I get. Lets have the upto on both sides.
And the 31st Oct 2018 bonus is a lie, it actually is 6 months(from the date of installation) or 31st Oct 2018 whichever is early.

I agree, even I subscribed to Airtel VDSL 40 Mbps, which had intermittent disconnections. Tried a lot fixing it by calling customer support, technicians but to no avail. Finally, I had to apply for disconnection. They tried retaining me by giving me Bonus Data, but If I can't barely do anything on the Internet without getting interrupted, then what's the point of having the connection in the first place.

For the Bonus data, it is actually valid for 1 year, you can even get it renewed. I know, the guys who come to your place, they tell you it's valid for only 6 months but you can extend it to 1 year. All you need to do is to contact support. Furthermore, the backend people are more than willing to give you multiple buckets of Bonus data.

No disrespect...but fucking Ambala is getting FUP removed and we in Bangalore (IT capital of India ..oh the irony!) are stuck with FUP?

Airtel allows unlimited use on some broadband plans

Master.jpg

Yeah, even Chandigarh has now 100 Mbps Unlimited GB Plan.

BTW, there is a FUP of 3 TB on every Unlimited GB plan.