• Views Views 8,479

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Source

Lovely tweet. Posting a screenshot because it would probably get deleted.

nYYdPc2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Till now HDFC used courier cheque books using Bluedart and this time they used SKY MAN AIR Express.
Cost cutting is okay but even for their premium banking customers?

+1 got my chequebook through them. No tracking details (thier website is as bad as a website can be). But got withing 2 days of requesting.

They still use for cards. But before applying for the cheque book I was told that TAT for my pincode is 3 days and it took 4. Tracking for this new company is pathetic. If they used BD, I would have received it the second day because they dispatch it from Delhi itself.

Recently got my cheque book through bluedart within 2 days. Requested online on sat or Sun and it arrived on mon.

Funny thing is I got tracking details from bluedart sms before hdfc sms.

I opened new hdfc preferred account 2 weeks ago they processed my cheque for initial funding last friday and next day i got a welcome message from hdfc that i opened gold speciale account instead of peferred a/c. I still havn't received my welcome kit I will give them a month to rectify the error and put me into preferred group otherwise I will close this account 😡

Preferred is banking variant and Gold speciale is a savings account variant.
I am sure, they have put you in the right segment.

I opened new hdfc preferred account 2 weeks ago they processed my cheque for initial funding last friday and next day i got a welcome message from hdfc that i opened gold speciale account instead of peferred a/c. I still havn't received my welcome kit I will give them a month to rectify the error and put me into preferred group otherwise I will close this account 😡

What's the monthly average balance required for preferred account. Is it 2 lakhs.

Thanks in advance.