BSNL New 100 Mbps FTTH plan

• Thread starter Thread starter jtnrao7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 9,985
Well, you could apply for another connection at the same location (perhaps in a family member's name if BSNL is very particular) and once that is installed and done, give the request for disconnection for the older one. So you wouldn't be without broadband. Worth a try I suppose.

BSNL refund cheque takes months to arrive, in my case it arrived couple years later, I had even forgotten about it.

Its been 15 days today and nothing from BSNL regarding except that I will get it from LCO. Where can I complain. I have already created a ruckus on twitter.

Go to CTO building, that is the only way, they came 2 days after I complained at CTO building in person.

Temple road, Civil lines.

Last edited:
You mean the BSNL main office near Bhavans school. Can you tell me where is CTO office is located in the premise? I have already spoke to Vivek chawla, I don't know what his position is though.

@anonuser7 Jiofiber has started giving connection to residential areas. Check if you location is feasible. Write to them on twitter @jiocare

Hello is Jiofiber available at Nagpur 440030

Thank you for contacting us. We request you to share the applicant's name, contact number, complete address (including house number, house/building name, street, area, landmark and PIN) to check the availability of JioFiber at your location

My location is not feasible.

Yes, anyone has the 1277 plan? Any review/feedback on it?

I applied for 1277 PLAN in Alwar Rajasthan. This is my feedback. I applied to BSNL for the connection they directed me to LCO. He said he will charge 20 Rs per meter for fiber cable laying I agreed just because of the 1277 plan. The LCO laid the cable the same day the distance approx 400 Mtr. Then they took almost a month for splicing after daily reminders. and finally installed the ONT. I was expecting a download speed of 50 Mbps + on this 100 Mbps plan but the max i get is 30 Mbps. Although the Upload Bandwidth sometimes reaches 90+ Mbps. The connection has been stable since last month. I have connected the ONT to my D-Link 2600AC MU-MIMO router.

@ mayank , Thanks, I manage IT infra for a large organization and I can understand what you meant to say which is why I mentioned my router model. BTW I have already tried with LAN port in Bridge mode. The problem is they have capped download speed while upload is working as per the plan.