BSNL New 100 Mbps FTTH plan

• Thread starter Thread starter jtnrao7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 9,986
Called CC, they know about the plan but I have to give an application in local office for plan change.

Cc knows about the plan but the office wont accept your application because its yet to be updated in their system.

It is also possible that they will simply act like they don't know as there are specific plans for Nagpur and Pune for FTTH which cost significantly more.

No I spoke with them today they said they are aware of the new plans but the system has not been updated yet.

Everybody knows it's for new users only. You can clearly read it on the bsnl website and document posted here on the thread. Cancelling the connection and applying again can go either way.

^ Not sure how that is so difficult. You would get whatever security deposit you have paid for the older connection as a refund anyway, it would just be for a matter couple of weeks till that refund is processed.

I got the connection a month ago, took 15 days for it to be working after fiber installation, so I am a little hesitant but most of the time was taken by fiber splicing guys. This time it is just a matter of making a new id so I might give it a try.