BSNL New 100 Mbps FTTH plan

varkey

Regulars
Jun 11, 2006
Well, you could apply for another connection at the same location (perhaps in a family member's name if BSNL is very particular) and once that is installed and done, give the request for disconnection for the older one. So you wouldn't be without broadband. Worth a try I suppose.

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
BSNL refund cheque takes months to arrive, in my case it arrived couple years later, I had even forgotten about it.

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
Its been 15 days today and nothing from BSNL regarding except that I will get it from LCO. Where can I complain. I have already created a ruckus on twitter.

anonuser7

Regulars
Jan 22, 2013
Nagpur, India
Go to CTO building, that is the only way, they came 2 days after I complained at CTO building in person.

Temple road, Civil lines.

Last edited:

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
You mean the BSNL main office near Bhavans school. Can you tell me where is CTO office is located in the premise? I have already spoke to Vivek chawla, I don't know what his position is though.

Zexen

Regulars
Mar 4, 2017
@anonuser7 Jiofiber has started giving connection to residential areas. Check if you location is feasible. Write to them on twitter @jiocare

Hello is Jiofiber available at Nagpur 440030

Thank you for contacting us. We request you to share the applicant's name, contact number, complete address (including house number, house/building name, street, area, landmark and PIN) to check the availability of JioFiber at your location

My location is not feasible.