Want to change ISP from SITI in Ashok Vihar.

ISP
Airtel Broadband
I am a SITI broadband user for 2 years. In this time span there were like total of 10hrs of downtime and 3-4 visits of the technician but the resolution of my problem was prompt and I was happy considering the charges. But since 3 days the net is down. I have complained like 6 times and still the technician has not visited. The cc guys keep saying that my case is on high priority and they will arrange the technician the next day but today is the 3rd day. I have paid them 6 months of recharge and still 2 months are left. Now I am thinking of disconnecting them. Will they refund the money?

Please recommend good ISP in my area except Airtel/MTNL, already used both of them. DEN and Excitel are available. I wanted to go for ACT but I think they are not available in my area.

Yesterday the technician visited and changed the modem but still it didnt worked. Now they are saying that docsis 2 modem is not in stock and it will take 1-2 days more. I have applied for disconnection. Which will be good in my area, Den/Hathway/Excitel?