Best internet service provider in Ardee City, Sector 52, Gurgaon

Hi, I recently moved to Gurgaon. I am staying in Ardee City, Sector 52. I want to take a broadband connection. I have no technical knowledge about networks. One of my friend suggested to go for Airtel but i found other ISP with reasonable prices as well. After digging, I am left with four choices- Airtel, Nextra, Den Boomband & Excitel. So please help me for choosing one. If anyone (especially from sector 52) have used any of these then please tell me which one is good. Thanks in advance 🙂

out of these four, i would personally recommend excitel.
but excitel quality of service heavily depends upon the local cable operator.
the guy in my area is pretty good.
but most of other excitel users are not very happy with the quality of services they are getting from their LCOs.
if possible, ask around and see how excitel is working for other people in your area.
my experience with den boomband has been quite poor but i am using it through an outsourced entity named ABS Broadband.
Airtel is only good if you want a landline with your connection. or a static ip.
Nextra should be a safe option if you are happy with their plans.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have called each one of them & they all probably going to reach out to me today. I will get as much details from them & post here so you can help me out.

Also if you want me to ask them specific questions, you can suggest.
And thanks by the way 🙂

Hi, Can you share the current ISP you are using in Ardee City. Contacted Excitel but they denied having service in Ardee City. Airtel is quite costly and is not even fibre, looking for a change.