ACT Fibernet vs Excitel

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAxe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 9,352
Act over excitel.
Act owns last mile infrastructure. Excitel franchise given to local cable tv operators in most cases.

ACT > Excitel.

ACT is professionals and they have huge fan-following among South India. (Beamfiber)

Excitel is the favorite of Gamers or cheapest internet connection. They are more of a marketing gimmick.

Thanks a lot guys.
First i was very reluctant to go for Excitel reading so many reviews stating that their connection remains down for most of the time. But still i decided to give it a try because it is cheaper and has no FUP unlike ACT.
I have been using Excitel since 22 May 2018 and it works like a charm for me.
I have a plan of 50 mbps which costs me around Rs. 820(inclusive of all taxes). The speed never drops. Though i am having issues with my new router (TP-Link Archer C1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router). There were no issues with my previous Netgear router. Can somebody help me with it?
There has been just 3 downtimes on different days but for only 15 min each. So the service of Excitel mainly depends on your LCO and i would recommend going for Excitel if you know about the services of your LCO.
Hope the servies of my LCO remain good as it is.
Peace