Reliance JioFiber SpeedTests Results (Mega Thread)

mayank yadav

Regulars
Nov 6, 2016
Gurgaon
Yes, the battlenet launcher and steam launcher are working fine for me. try restarting your router to see if a change in your IP fixes the issue for you.

spsneo

Mar 4, 2013
Delhi
@socrates Today I called up the customer care to lodge a complain for bad upload speed. The guy denied to lodge any complain saying that 30Mbps should be good enough for normal browsing. He said if it is less than 20Mbps he will lodge a complain.

Reactions: socrates

Crazyguy030601

Regulars
Sep 27, 2018
Kolkata
@spsneo I was told the same thing in my case. My downloads generally do not cross 50Mbps on the 1277 plan but whenever I try to lodge a complaint, they're like 'It's more than enough'. Then why do I even pay for 100 mbps🙄

Reactions: socrates

socrates

Retired
Regulars
Jan 29, 2007
@socrateszero
@socrates Today I called up the customer care to lodge a complain for bad upload speed. The guy denied to lodge any complain saying that 30Mbps should be good enough for normal browsing. He said if it is less than 20Mbps he will lodge a complain.
Truly shocking. A friend of mine using a Jio sim complained of low speeds & he was told that if he get more than 2Mbps its ok for normal work (whatever that means). If I remember correctly, for Broadband according to TRAI we should get atleast 80% of the promised speeds. But in this case they are not charging us any fees so I am not sure if this holds.