Jio Weak Indoor Network(Jio site in 90days)

• Thread starter Thread starter maniac123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,246

maniac123

Addicted to workout
ISP
HATHWAY FTTH / AIRTEL V-Fiber
Ever since the launch of Jio, I am facing weak indoor coverage at my location. I have made repeated complaints and arguments with the Jio executives which weren't fruitful like they would give same standard pathetic response like "We are improving our network in a phased manner. We have noted your concern on weak indoor coverage and rest assured it will be resolved in future". However recent complaint to Jio received a different response "We would like to inform you that a Jio site has been planned in your area. Site should be live in 90 days after which you will enjoy seamless voice call and high speed data connectivity"

Anyone from this forum had such an experience from Jio. Is this a standard reply or they just mean it ?

They have been saying that for 1.5 years to me, its a standard reply.

Tell me about it. First it was 60 days. Now its 90. 500 days have passed since !

Worst part is I have recharged for 399 which is queued up, trusting their feedback. Thing is I have read a twitter message where the same reply of 90 days parameter was give to a customer who was facing weak indoor connectivity and new Jio tower came live at his nearby location within 75 days. Might be an exceptional case.

Last year I was offered Jio small cell tower to be installed at my place and I turned down as most of the clauses in the agreement favoured them.