• Thread starter Thread starter maniac123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,678

maniac123

Addicted to workout
ISP
HATHWAY FTTH / AIRTEL V-Fiber
I got a call from Airtel sales department offering me an unlimited FUP less plan with speed upto 40Mbps for Rs.2599+tax PM and I politely refused stating for 2K the speed should be minimum 100Mbps. Tried checking the same with Airtel's website, unfortunately the site is down. With data rollover, i don't think this FUP less plan will be of any use.

Any one from Chennai got calls from Airtel with same offer or different one ?

Delete

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a call from Airtel sales department offering me an unlimited FUP less plan with speed upto 40Mbps for Rs.2599+tax PM and I politely refused stating for 2K the speed should be minimum 100Mbps. Tried checking the same with Airtel's website, unfortunately the site is down. With data rollover, i don't think this FUP less plan will be of any use.

Any one from Chennai got calls from Airtel with same offer or different one ?

Yes ! This Unlimited plan for 2499 exists since the last 3 months.

@Adidam I believe you didn't fully read my message, I refused their offer. I am currently on 1499 plan 450GB along with 600rs discount for 6 months paying 940rs. My bad i didn't update my signature, haven't recharged hathway since Nov 2017 as Airtel started data rollover, so data wasn't a problem.

Even if I take that offer, the speed should be minimum 100Mbps and you know what I will just squeeze the discounts out of them. Sarcasm really

I got this plan offered like 2-3 months back and I posted about the same here. But, like you I refused. Last week, I called 121 to get my retention benefits renewed and while discussing about different plans I asked them about this one too and then they told me this plan has an upper limit of 3000GB or 3TB, so this is not truly unlimited.