• Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,712

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Ok. A lot of new users ask the same questions. What we can do is develop some documentation for these users on tips, tricks, procedures. We can use two things. A wiki or a blog where these things can be posted and updated. Of course, I cannot do much except for installing these and give you the access to update and manage them. if you guys can add your stuff, tell me what would you prefer. A wiki or a blog?

blog 🙂

why so... wiki would enable anyone to add content without my approval...

yes, and i'm of the same attitude...but i think i'll be able to contribute on something more efficiently that i already know of... 🙂though, if u start a wiki, it won't be a prob for me in any way...that i can say for sure...

well it is a bit complicated for sure. but once you know the tags, it works like a charm... everyone knows wikipedia is ultra cool right? 🙂

There doesn't seem to be a wp-config.php file. I need this before we can get started. Need more help? We got it. You can create a wp-config.php file through a web interface, but this doesn't work for all server setups. The safest way is to manually create the file.

OK. here are the suggestions for making a post...1. Use a decent title. We want the blog to do good in google right?2. Use a spell checker and if possible do a grammar check as well.3. Use paragraphs for content and bullets for step wise instructions.4. Use all the relevant categories. If something is missing, add it.5. Use it. Do not misuse it.