Netsweeper Error

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,701
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello, Do you guys get the Netsweeper Error again and again on the Hathway Broadband?

I have started receiving such errors from last few months only (like 2-3 months). It wasn't coming this way before.

It's not just for the torrent sites, but it comes for the steam and many other reputed bank and other websites also.

I have to refresh the page again to see the page.

To name some I get this error for such websites randomly: YouTube.com, Steam, AxisBank, Broadbandforum, My own websites, My WHM, My cPanel, Many other websites which are fine and not pirated sites (like news sites, blogs).

After the single refresh, the error goes and it shows the website.

Something like this below:

UDJV6EA.png

After a single refresh:

4vLMnf5.png

P.S.: I am using Google DNS at Router Levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karan @manojrk @Mr_mime if you could help?

@Mr_mime, Thanks for the answer.

1. So you do get this error for the reputed sites also (not just piracy sites)?

2. Is it your hathway level error or something is from PC itself?

@Mr_mime, Thanks for the answer.

1. So you do get this error for the reputed sites also (not just piracy sites)?

2. Is it your hathway level error or something is from PC itself?

1. Not just torrent sites but happens so rarely that i don't remember when it last happened.
2. Cannot be from pc side.

Just check this out, It happened for me on the Steam just now.

abvQEVb.png

It looks like an improper configuration or faulty appliance at ISP's side. I guess you could use VPN to bypass such filtering.

It looks like an improper configuration or faulty appliance at ISP's side. I guess you could use VPN to bypass such filtering.
How can I ask the ISP to fix that?

Also, Is it at the local office level or the State Level?

Try emailing or calling customer care. Emailing might help because cc don't understand anything beyond low speed problem and no internet.
It happens with me too but i just saw that once last week, maybe your problem is much worse.
Don't think that it happens when using mobile because that is where i spend most time and i don't remember seeing that page.

How can I ask the ISP to fix that?

Also, Is it at the local office level or the State Level?
It could be fixed by the person who handles their BRAS. Try to get in touch with them and if nothing works, email Appellate authority.