• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 11,937

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
Guys,

Why am I not able to goto the Usage website these days? It gives me Cookie error.

I tried it on Firefox as well as IE7, but it gives me same error. Earlier, I used to check my usage without this problem.

Has anyone encountered this and aware of any fix? Refer the attachment. I get this error after clicking the "Dataone Account Administration" link on Dataone WebMail.

CKR

thanks for flashy reply - cool_techie_tvm Its not working for me 🙁 Will try to call BSNL Support and waste my time. I am sure they cannot help in such problems. Lets see their feedback.

My local IP is : 192.168.1.2
The myIPaddress.com: What is my IP address? How do I find my IP address? site shows my IP as : 59.92.138.218

But my problem (refer the screenshot) is not related to IP. If you see the error message, it says something about Cookie setting.

I don't understand why BSNL doesn't give friendly error messages. Grrrrr

BTW, I am on Hold with 1-800-424-1600 since last 11 minutes now... It takes so long to reach the Customer Support!!! BSNHELLLLLL

Heights of Customer Service...

I am getting "Your call is important to us, you will be attended shortly" messages everytime I call. Almost wasted 1 hour of time.

I hope this is a Toll-Free Number and it will not be paid.

BSNHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL