• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7,322

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hello! As per RBI guideline, you can do a free transfer of your Airtel Money wallet balance to a bank a/c. Further money transfer to a wallet or bank will be available only to full KYC wallets after 30 Dec-2017. We will give you the option to upgrade to a full KYC wallet shortly. To enjoy seamless use of all other services of your wallet, please update minimum KYC details by clicking www.airtel.in/5/apbbnkkyc

As per RBI guideline, you can do free money transfer from your Airtel Money wallet to a bank a/c till 25.02.18. From 26.02.18, money transfer will be available only to full KYC wallets. Update min KYC on www.airtel.in/5/apbbnkkyc & continue enjoying our services. Full KYC upgrade will be launched shortly

mhm. just realized that i would now have to pay my different airtel bills/recharges through credit card every single time.
at least, airtel allowed me to use my existing airtel wallet money. not the paisa amount though.

I am stuck... just added some money to Wallet to make BSES bill payment..... but after adding when I am trying to make payment it says limit exhausted.....

On querying the CC, they say that wallet limit is now reduced to Rs.7000/- and any further transaction would be possible only next month....

At least they should have told that the limit wallet is reduced to 7000/-, so that I would have made payment through alternative mode..... rather than adding money to Airtel wallet.

I emptied my Airtel Wallet account in the first week of Airtel. Have plans to stay away from all wallets where I am not verified. It's just too much hassle.

Does anyone know how to find out id number of my Airtel Wallet / Payments Bank ? I cannot find it on the website account or on the app.

I added some money to Airtel Wallet and the money got debited from my bank ac but did not get added to wallet. The customer support wants me to mention Airtel Wallet id number in subject line.

If you have paid a bill via that previously, see the transaction receipt for it. That might have the wallet number in the payment mode section.

I think it is mapped with mobile number........ other than in the menu, you can check out online cards..... you will get your airtel debit card details[number].