• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,266

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Logitech G102 has started showing signs of double click. It would soon become unusable. Assuming it is still under warranty would try to get it replaced. Want to buy a backup mouse right away. Do not want to spend much. Under 1000 bucks is good. Though I am considering getting the Logitech G302. From the looks of it, these mouse now has just one year warranty. Which is way too short to get support for double click issue. Insane. G102 seems to have a 2 year long warranty so I might get one replacement at least. I bought it on January 20 so I am past one year.

I am also considering getting a non-Logitech mouse considering there is no point in paying a premium for it. I do not game. But I do like to get a decent sized mouse with DPI control and additional buttons for back and forward. TeckNet Raptor M268 is what I noticed as a sponsored listing on Amazon. Seems reasonably priced. Anyone has any experience with Tecknet branded products?

pinging @dextermorgan 😀

Upvote 0
ordered the tecknet model. should arrive tomorrow. fake click issue has been increasing by the hour on the logitech. sadly, the service center guy would check it out on his pc and he would not face the problem because it happens randomly right now and i do not want to wait for it to get so bad that i accidentally end up deleting stuff or mess up something else because the mouse decided to misbehave at the wrong moment.

Upvote 0
got the mouse yesterday. just installed it. not liking it so far. button press is not very nice. keeping it though. i hope logitech replaces my old mouse without any nonsense.

Upvote 0
i probably got a used unit because the bottom pads show scratches and the left click button has extra travel. right click feels great in comparison. logitech service center accepted my unit without any issues. hopefully they would issue me a new unit which i can use for another year. this one i do not like. wondering if i should return this.

Upvote 0