It is unfortunate that not just in India but even in western countries like Germany, the government is spying on everyone. I think we need better Democracies and individual freedoms.

Same news was published in our local news paper few weeks back.
If 2 wheeler is parked in No Parking, hawkers or someone working nearby call RTO Truck. They pickup all vehicles are go away.

My 2 wheeler was also picked up. I ran while they were putting in truck. I told I will pay fine. But guy picking up told we will need to verify all documents at office then only fine will be taken. I meanwhile took photo of truck while running behind the truck which they noticed. After that guys in truck just drove away to their office. I followed them in office. Over there, officer told fine would be 2000 along with documents verification. Since I did not had helmet and PUC, I paid 1000 and got away.

Waiting for the day when government will have piles and piles of user data just waiting to be leaked by hackers.

Ofcourse. Hyderabad has the best surveillance in the country. Pretty soon they will also start asking people to open their phones randomly. Noice noice.