No offence meant dude but seriously - get a life

CIS has been doing a great job , hats of to them.. They are nearly like EFF for India.Snoopgate is the first fall out of these massive surveillance and i dont think it will stop there .Unlike in western country where they can get away by calling it "secret court-FISA" .. etc , that kind of shit can only last in india , imo , only till hte mass doesnt know about it. When that threshold level is crossed , it will become a political issue.Compared to few years before , now people are little more cautious in how they use internet and starting to acknowledge right to privacy. Its a long way still , but we will be there soon i guess ,many thanks to social sites etc.There was news yesterday which was saying NSA`s data collection is worthless as it gathers all kinds of shit and not targeted. I am not supporting surveillance , but when a intelligence agency wants mass surveillance ,then imo they have no clue what they are doing. What happened to the "intelligence" part ? You dont need a fucking department for that . In todays automated world , a computer can do better job than them.One of the worrying part is the unopposed funding to these schemes.As Sunil was saying , we need Privacy Bill/Law more than ever now. It will become our supposed first line of defense . But how much it will be watered down by the centre will remain concern.This whole system needs just one massive scandal... to be dismantled.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was bound to happen. I read todays news and was saddened.
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/internal-security-may-move-out-of-home-report-directly-to-pm/1253277
This would lead to even more secrecy. Already in gujarat the govt accessed all cdrs of police, politicians without due process
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-06-25/news/40186659_1_gujarat-police-cdrs-phone-call-records

I am scared!
I hope the nda govt passes the privacy bill but i know for damm sure that it would be toothless.
Also unlike aadhaar which is voluntary , BJP supports national id cards which are mandatory under citizenship act 2003. Failure to give your details will lead to 6 months jail and or rs 5000 fine.

chromaniac said:
So should I disconnect my webcam from the computer?
How about starting building a Personal spaceships for IBF users with 500 or more posts? and move to outer space in search of New Planet or Alien Rescue while in cold induced hibernation.
Before that start with discarding every Electronic device you own since they transmit unknown form of waves recording your voice and video wherever possible (This was done by Group of Illuminati controller Governments and Corporations). 😀

warthog said:
This was bound to happen. I read todays news and was saddened.
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/internal-security-may-move-out-of-home-report-directly-to-pm/1253277
This would lead to even more secrecy. Already in gujarat the govt accessed all cdrs of police, politicians without due process
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-06-25/news/40186659_1_gujarat-police-cdrs-phone-call-records

I am scared!
I hope the nda govt passes the privacy bill but i know for damm sure that it would be toothless.
Also unlike aadhaar which is voluntary , BJP supports national id cards which are mandatory under citizenship act 2003. Failure to give your details will lead to 6 months jail and or rs 5000 fine.
Yes AADHAAR Bangladeshi legalization scheme will be stopped immediately. Get ready...
You are also advised to destroy front and back cameras on your smartphone immediately. Just use any sharp object and break through the lens. (Also stick a chewing gum or M-Seal in mic and speaker grille while you are at it)

That book predicts what is happening since 911. Total surveillance state and love for big brother.
Alas those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We will get ours soon.

How safe is your personal information with India being part of Cold War era global snooping network?

The Norwegian snooping incident on its citizens throw in serious questions on India’s role in the SIGINT Seniors network, especially as the government in India is collecting massive sensitive data under its Aadhaar project.

Furthermore, the Section 33 of the India's Aadhaar Act provides the investigation agencies access to Aadhaar information. In India, the definition of investigation and intelligence agencies are blurred, thus technically allowing the spy agencies to have access to these data. And with India being part of the SIGINT Seniors network, this would mean the foreign intelligence organisations could have also have access to these data from Indian intelligence agencies, if required.