Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

For me everything seem to work ok, although the dialing plan or something need to be tweaked I guess, cause if I prefix 91 to the mobile number, it doesn't work. And similarly some other combinations.

So I added this dial plan in X-Lite and can dial numbers better now and in most formats.

#1\a\a.T|+91xxxxxxxxxxT|0091xxxxxxxxxxT|91xxxxxxxxxxT;match=1;prestrip=2;match=2;prestrip=3;pre=0;match=3;prestrip=4;pre=0;match=4;prestrip=2;pre=0

^ Yeah that's the same settings I was using with Zoiper. But with GS Wave doesn't work. Perhaps it's some remote connectivity issue with Zerotier. Will test it more.

Anyway X-Lite works great on my Mac, I can even do conference calls. 😀

@varkey May I know which router are you using for openwrt? I'm thinking to ditch my pfsense box. It's an overkill for my home and running on old hardware consume more energy 😅

Last edited:
@Nikhil Sharma That's unlikely, unless they support some sort of automatic configuration system, even then, a button wouldn't be there for that.

It's just a matter of configuring a WAN profile accordingly, and then making the required changes to the SIP profile.

Screenshot-2019-03-31-at-2-59-04-PM.png