Importing item from gearbest.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Xposed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 7,893
was thinking of getting a Xiomai air purifier pro from them, shipping was around $100 + 😀, About 50% cost of the unit lol 😛 Shipping is quite expensive..

The tracking is still not live and the Gati website still says received pre recorded message as a status
Still says the same now I am starting to get in perturbation , any idea @Sushubh @Nishant @dextermorgan @manu1991
The support is taking long to respond it has been one day since I pinged them still got no response

Still says the same now I am starting to get in perturbation , any idea @Sushubh @Nishant @dextermorgan @manu1991
The support is taking long to respond it has been one day since I pinged them still got no response
it happens man. dont worry, you'll get your item for sure. my first international item too 46 days from aiexpress and I worried for no end. but you'll get it

banggod and gearbest are basically the same. both have china and europe warehouses. but gearbest has cheap india priority shipping you I'd suggest you use that . Generally items under 3k can be ordered free of customs but you cant be sure above that amount

one thing I import that is cheaper even after customs is whey protein from UK.

In how much days I can get get my product delivered?Also,how much shipping charges I can expect?Have you bought any electronics stuff from there which is a must buy?As I am confused what to buy

Do you expect the same when the item is a Priority shipping by gati China?
nope.

see but the thing is hundreds of factors go into play when you order online and sometimes things get messy. But one thing for sure is you'll get the item you ordered or you'll get your money back. I didnt receive my item once and seller on AliExpress refunded me. and the item tuned up after few days

Ordered Mi Bluetooth headset worth $22 on 12th this month.Shipped on same day.But tracking still doesnt show any details.

^^tracking takes time..it's been 14 days since my item has been shipped and I still haven't received any tracking details..