Harrow

IBF

Shitposter
b8V22Bj.webp

Source

Ioan Gruffudd stars as Daniel Harrow, a brilliant forensic pathologist who solves the cases others can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
did not like the first episode much.

ok. not that bad. one minor annoyance though. the preview of next episode at the end of episode ends up showing way too much from the next episode so that's something to keep in mind.

first season ended today. good season. they finished the main story of the first season and ended the episode with a major scene which sets the plot for next season. i have not checked if there would be a season 2. but there usually is.

season 2 ended today. didn't like this much. and as usually they dragged the longer story through the season which ended in finale today. and they started a brand new arch in the last minute of the episode which sets the premise for next season. which again i am not sure is confirmed at the moment.

this is not a great show but the latest season has been quite frustrating to watch. ends next week i think. won't be shocked if it gets another season. hopefully not.

season ended and they did not setup any premise for another season. not sure if this was series finale.