Cryptocurrency News

Zebpay Announcement About Exchange Business – Zebpay Blog

Zeb IT Service Ltd has played a pioneering role as a cryptocurrency exchange in India. Lakhs of Indians took their first step into the world of Bitcoin using the Zebpay app. Your trust has been the pillar of our strength. Despite regulatory and banking problems along our journey, we continued to look for solutions as we did not want India to miss the bus of digital assets that power the public blockchain. However, the recent past has been extremely difficult. The curb on bank accounts has crippled our, and our customer’s, ability to transact business meaningfully. At this point, we are unable to find a reasonable way to conduct the cryptocurrency exchange business. As a result, we are stopping our exchange activities. At 4 p.m. today (28 September 2018), we will cancel all unexecuted crypto-to-crypto orders and credit your coins / tokens back to your Zebpay wallet. No new orders will be accepted until further notice.

Please note that the Zebpay wallet will continue to work even after the exchange stops. You are free to deposit and withdraw coins / tokens into your wallet.

I told my friend to get off btc when it was at $14k. Felt it wasnt worth the risk anymore. He didnt listen, was almost gloating when it reached 17k. Even then I told him to get off. He didnt. Now he's fucked
I told you so to get out stories are much less I think in crypto compared to I told you so to get in. 🙂