New Schemes

• Thread starter Thread starter harry19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,554
everyone is hoping that BSNL will do something good in the near future 🙄

puja, looking at your profile, you took up tata dialup after leaving bsnl. That is not the internet connection for many here. They want a 24 hours line. I had airtel till march, switched to bsnl. If bsnl continues to implement stupid plans, I'm going to move back to airtel. In the meanwhile, I have had a tata dialup(vsnl) plan since the past 5 years. And it still has 250 odd hours left.

Originally posted by bugatti@Aug 5 2005, 05:51 PM
puja, looking at your profile, you took up tata dialup after leaving bsnl. That is not the internet connection for many here. They want a 24 hours line. I had airtel till march, switched to bsnl. If bsnl continues to implement stupid plans, I'm going to move back to airtel. In the meanwhile, I have had a tata dialup(vsnl) plan since the past 5 years. And it still has 250 odd hours left.
[snapback]20116[/snapback]
[/quote]
I didn't take Tata Dialup. I'm still with BSNL, but with internet phone(499/-) and why dont u take tata unlimited dialup? its only Rs. 7 a day. And I am using dialup becuz I dont have Tata or Airtel broadband here.

to put it in a nutshell.. if you are looking for the world's most idiotic, chaotic, senseless internet plans.. look no further.. our mr. kindkiller (daya maran) is there to enlighten your path 😉