An update on Aviate | Yahoo Aviate

Yahoo Aviate Launcher will no longer be supported after Thursday, March 8, 2018. You will no longer see new content in the stream, and Aviate will not be supported or updated.

Thank you for being a loyal Aviate user. We learned a lot working on Aviate for you, and hope you enjoyed the experience. Our team is engaged on new and exciting projects, leveraging our learnings and technology from Aviate.

Squirrel – Group chat. Organized. – Apps on Google Play

Organize groups and chats the way you want, so you can keep up without getting lost in the noise. Squirrel is invite only for now. Ask a friend with the app to invite you to a group!

Rooms: Create separate rooms for specific people or topics. Chat in the main room for group-wide announcements and banter.

Mute: Turn off notifications in rooms that are a snore.

Secret rooms: Use secret rooms for private chats with those in the know.

Reactions: Make inside jokes official. Create your own one-tap reactions for the group.

Blasts: Make sure everyone in your group sees important messages.

Attachments: Share photos, documents, or links. Find them later easily all in one place.

Activity view: Never miss an important message. Know when you are mentioned, all in one view.

TsSgpfw.png
n1s2h9L.png
JWIAXCm.png
CawhhOZ.png
QB98fI9.png
VTfOAb8.png

Does it stand any chance against WhatsApp, FM Messenger, Telegram, who already having tough battle among themselves.

LOL practically it was disconnected like 4-5 years back when they had made it completely useless.

Last edited:
yeah. i stopped using it when they had announced a massive new ui which was a clusterfuck iirc.
i am so glad telegram exists. it is closest to 2000s era messaging client that i could find from the current generation of apps.

Yep telegram is way better than Whatsapp. And if I am not wrong - open source too.

the core source code is open. i believe the desktop app is open as well. not sure about mobile app.

Source

There’s more than one side to the story. The Yahoo News app provides multiple perspectives to help you see all sides and empower you to develop your own point of view. With our diverse news partners, and original reporting from our team of journalists, the Yahoo News app is your trusted source for coverage of the issues and stories that matter.

Yahoo News – Apps on Google Play

There’s more than one side to the story. The Yahoo News app provides multiple perspectives to help you see all sides and empower you to develop your own point of view. With our diverse news partners, and original reporting from our team of journalists, the Yahoo News app is your trusted source for coverage of the issues and stories that matter.

- Get the complete picture with The 360— multiple stories on the same issue from top publishers including the AP, Bloomberg, Time, Fox Business, HuffPost, ABC News, Reuters, The Guardian, CBS News and more.

- Know what’s true (or false) with Fact check— statements and claims made within a news article are verified for accuracy.

- Stay in the know at a glance with the Top 10 daily stories (plus one entertaining ‘just for fun’ story) curated by our editors.

- Never miss an important story with breaking news alerts, for both national and global news.

- Enjoy exclusive premium content including our popular politics podcast, “Skullduggery: Scandals in the Trump Era,” our original video series, “Unfiltered,” as well as enterprise stories and investigations from our team of journalists.

Source