How to check BSNL Broadband Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter arjunn7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 101,336
man u not getting my pt. i dont want to check my usage. I want to check my bsnl PLAN.. which am using.. cuz my last months bill came 5k's.. but i downloaded only 2.9 .. thats wat it says under EXCLUDING NIGHT UNLIMITED .. i dont understand..

There is a simple way to check what plan you are using, came across it after doing a little fiddling. First you go to http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/myportal/ then u enter your portal user id which will look something like this abc12345xxxxxx enter your password and then click on my orders, once you are there enter your customer no which should have been given to you when you got your sheet of paper with your user name and password this should have 12 digits and then in the next text box you fill in your Phone no with the std code of your city if its delhi 11 without the 0 the std code should be followed by a # so it should now look like this 11#2548xxx depending on what is your telephone no. click on search order below and it should give you the results...
Hope this solves your problem... Cheers!

@Xplore
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
How did you post in this old thread.?
Any way the usage check portal for 117.xx.xx.xx
users in BSNL Portal
The User ID is abc123456@bsnl.in
Password xyz
For Usage portal ID `14digit ID xyz12345072009
Default PW password is used ( should get from Exchange )

Para two:
If you have the telephone consumer number,
if you forget the PortalID
try this. Type in Browser Address bar.
For Oct and November try after 3 or 4 days.
or replace "Oct" with "Sept" and check. ( http no space no quotes.)
h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Oct-2009-Billed&serviceuserid=null
Substitute your consumer number for "12345678"
Try after 2 or three days.

h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Nov-2009-Unbilled&serviceuserid=null

Para three:
(a) For FireFox browser users Add on DataFox
will show usage/etc in a window above Taskbar.
( based on BSNL Usage portal )
(b)to check locally ( if web site not available )
Application Shaplus1.3 can be used. or
(c) Tautology Bandwidth Meter.
Both can be set to AVOID recording
usage between 0200AM to 0800 AM.

Para four:
Rest of the procedure is Ok.

Please check Today's posts and then go for old threads.
this week/this month/this year2009 / then 2008/2007 etc.

helloI just changed my plan from ul750+ to ul1350+ this oct 21st,2009.In the printed slip it says that plan change will be effective from 1st of next month.And i checked under "my order" - it says the order status is open and service effective date is 2/11/2009.My question is will i be charged for using the internet till the plan change and will i be informed if and when the change occurs?thanks

hello

I just changed my plan from ul750+ to ul1350+ this oct 21st,2009.

In the printed slip it says that plan change will be effective from 1st of next month.

And i checked under "my order" - it says the order status is open and service effective date is 2/11/2009.

My question is will i be charged for using the internet till the plan change and will i be informed if and when the change occurs?

thanks

Please wait till you see provisioned. Provisioned is the proper word for plan change. But it should not affect you as you are on unlimited plan now. Check whether there is a change in speed.

There is a simple way to check what plan you are using, came across it after doing a little fiddling. First you go to http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/myportal/ then u enter your portal user id which will look something like this abc12345xxxxxx enter your password and then click on my orders, once you are there enter your customer no which should have been given to you when you got your sheet of paper with your user name and password this should have 12 digits and then in the next text box you fill in your Phone no with the std code of your city if its delhi 11 without the 0 the std code should be followed by a # so it should now look like this 11#2548xxx depending on what is your telephone no. click on search order below and it should give you the results...
Hope this solves your problem... Cheers!

what is "service user id" ???

it is asking telephone number & service user id

i gave pra216**** but it is saying.........search results not found

i gave my id which is used for dailing internet....but it is saying.........search results not found

i tried many times to check "my order" in d official website..but evrytym i kip getting the message "no records found"so the best thng to do is just call at the customer care 1600-424-1600...thats wat i did to verify if i am actually using 750plus..

i tried many times to check "my order" in d official website..but evrytym i kip getting the message "no records found"
so the best thng to do is just call at the customer care 1600-424-1600...thats wat i did to verify if i am actually using 750plus..

ya u r right.....i also getting this same error....

@meetdilip

Please wait till you see provisioned. Provisioned is the proper word for plan change. But it should not affect you as you are on unlimited plan now. Check whether there is a change in speed.

IT appears Track orders will show some entries only when you apply for a change..

I also got" No records" found message. just now.

Any Hyderabad users get Plan details in their Selfcare portal?
please confirm.

Home 750 users
I feel, even in usage page/data for Home 750 data may not be recorded.
feedback please.

@essbebe
The selfcare portal for Hyderabad users has simplified the process to check which plan we are subscribed to. We just have to login and click two minus signs beside "landline" and "broadband" to know our plan. Check the screenshot to know what I mean. I am currently in Home Combo 500 Plus plan. http://i50.tinypic.com/xgf9sk.jpg