• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,106

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
So a Videocon D2H user here. Wanted to know feedback on the newer set top box, services and plans. Considering a jump to Dish TV. While I am aware that quality wise Tata Sky is supposed to be the best - wanted to know where it fares compared to D2H.

P.S - I am aware of merger between D2H & Dish Tv - So, will be waiting to see updates on that, but wanted to know feedback anyway.

Last edited:
^ i would like to know that as well. Tata Sky user here. i have been thinking of making the shift to dish

DishTv has been in my parents home for quite a long time..service is good ,no issues what so ever...my parents emphasized a lot on South Indian channels..and DishTv is providing them a lot of options right now and they are happy with it for about 4 years and counting..anything specific you would want to know ??

I have just started using DishTV NXT HD, just one thing i don't like is the channel cluttering.

Also, the UI is kind of slow and when you start for the first time you can notice the audio and video lag.

Last edited:
Well, a comparison with Tata Sky or D2h if possible will be good. Wil clarity be atleast near as d2H is my question?

@pankaj - Can you be specific on what do you mean by channel cluttering. The UI of d2H is slow as well, so I dont think that will be an issue. The lag is it visible and lasts long or just a few seconds?

Channel ordering i meant. The number of useless channel is more on DishTV.

If I get it.. I would need only 20 channels. So I guess cluttering may not be that big an issue.

In just my opinion they must order the channels as per demand, popular channels first. No body watches DD channels and there are hell of them.