What TYpe of Channel is TV5Monde on Dishtv

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
Yesterday i was surfing the dishtv website i noticed something amazing that there is one channel called TV5 or TV5MONDE which is priced as 150 rupees per month . i wonder what does it show and why on earth would someone buy it.

Hi, It is a french Channel, which is as per indian Broadcasting ministry is a International ChannelsTV5Monde – the International French TV channel is a general entertainment channel bringing a taste of FranceWhen will we have those days when staying in India,we can actually enjoy the best International ChannelsMinister said that 50 foreign channels are given permission to downlink,,God knows which channels are those,,Does anybody have an idea,,

@vivek sharmapost this in Dish Tv section.They will tell you better.But I doubt they are paying 150 rupees per month.

Well I can share you some information about TV5 Monde.- TV5 Monde is a good channel which shows Movies, Shows, Live performance of artists, Live French League football, Live France matches, News and wildlife.- More important one for this channel is movie is uncutted and we can see full naked scene ( Yes Full ).

Oh..Thats why it is charged in high.
Well that was cheating by Dish TV. TV 5 Monde is FTA in India.😀

Well I can share you some information about TV5 Monde.

- TV5 Monde is a good channel which shows Movies, Shows, Live performance of artists, Live French League football, Live France matches, News and wildlife.

- More important one for this channel is movie is uncutted and we can see full naked scene ( Yes Full ).

Hi,

I am receiving the TV5monde Asie through my cable operator. However all the programs listed in the channel says News & Current Affairs. I went through Programme Guide in their website. They have listed very few movies & TV movies for the entire week.
Do they still air movies worth watching? What time of the day/week they watch these movies & do they still air uncut movies?
A little info on this will be really appreciated. Thanks in Advance to all of you.