DSL Light not turning on at all!

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi1895
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7,227
ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
Facing a weird problem since evening. Dsl light on my modem is not showing up at all, phone line is also dead. But earlier when this used to happen the dsl light was blinking continuously. But thia time only two lights are showing up on the modem, one is for power and another for wifi. Is anybody out there who had faced such problem ? Any help would be appreciated. Although i have lodged the complaint with bsnl.

Buddy same thing happened with me last month when i was getting 1 mbps upload speed but all of a sudden that day my connection went down i lodged a complaint straightaway and next day someone called me from tech. dept. from bsnl and they said it was issue from their end and when my connection came back they just put my upload to horrible 503 kbps

since there is no connection on telephone i presume that might be a line fault. long before i had an issue in which telephone not working. but strangely i was able to access internet at that time

Thanks for the prompt reply buddy. I just hope that it'll get fixed by tomorrow.
Buddy same thing happened with me last month when i was getting 1 mbps upload speed but all of a sudden that day my connection went down i lodged a complaint straightaway and next day someone called me from tech. dept. from bsnl and they said it was issue from their end and when my connection came back they just put my upload to horrible 503 kbps

yes happening to me too. speed dropping at most days. the snr margin go way down during that time. each time a complaint is made i get an answer that there is no issue at their end. gave me a reason it might be my modem issue.
i also came to know since 4g works are going on these frequent dropdowns happens. an offical also admitted that the internet is having troubles for the last few weeks. mainly december last two weeks

I just removed the bsnl connection as i shifted to zirakpur no connection as of now using jio 4g anyone have suggestions

Can anybody suggest me internet connection please i am just using jio 4g here in zirakpur which is laggy as hell in gaming please someone suggest me something

So guys finally today i got speedigo fiber internet in zirakpur here and when i got it the problem was my TP-Link w8968 was not working with it then i connected my ps4 to onu directly and speed is good 10 mbps unlimited but pings on pc shows around 45 to near server i will definitely test more and let u guys in the meantime i want to know if i am getting 5 mbps upload constantly what quality should i livestream to youtube and dailymotion please let me know also any router suggestion just any ac 750 low budget will do work for me.

You need to connect the broadband cable to the WAN port of your modem.

TD-W8968_UN_5.0_04_normal_1511246891141b.jpg

It's the second from left and probably configure the modem as an access point.